• Free shipping is valid on orders of $50 or more shipped to a single U.S. address, before promotions, discounts, and taxes are applied.
• Promotions and discounts will be applied at checkout.
• $8 flat rate applies to orders under $50. These charges will be included in the Shipping and Handling of your order.
• All orders are shipped UPS Ground. Delivery lead times vary, most orders ship within 5 business days after the order is placed. Customers will receive an email notification providing tracking information when orders ship.
• Consumer inquiries – Business hours for support 8am - 5pm CST. Inquiries will have a response within 24 hours Monday-Friday.
• Returns – All sales are final. While items sold in our website are not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
• Product delivery/receipt – Consumers will receive an email notification of receipt of order within 24 hours of order being placed.
1. Why is my credit card transaction from Vista Outdoor Sales LLC vs. Speer?
Vista Outdoor Sales LLC is a subsidiary of Speer that processes sales orders for Speer.
2. Why is the credit card charge different than the total on my confirmation?
Upon receipt of an order, you will receive an order acknowledgement with an estimated sales tax. Upon acceptance of the order, the estimated tax will be adjusted to the actual tax and the charge will be revised accordingly.
3. Do you accept Visa/MC gift cards?
We do accept gift cards, but for security measures, some gift card sellers require the recipient to activate the card before it can be used. Though stores often activate gift cards at the cash register, online gift card sellers generally require the recipient to activate the card once it is received in the mail or via email. If your gift card does not work online, check to see if it needs to be registered before use. Registration usually involves linking a name and billing address to the prepaid card. Though you generally are not required to register a gift card in order to use it in stores or restaurants, the process is important if you intend to use the gift card online.
One Year Limited Warranty (Materials and Workmanship).
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All sales are final. While this item is not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
• Neither loaded ammunition nor component bullets can be sold in DC or Massachusetts.
• Loaded ammunition cannot be sold in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey or New York.
• Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, International, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska or Hawaii.
• Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by federal law. Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
• Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.